Widget Recent Post No.

Vinegar For Shower Cleaner

Today I'm going to tells you how to use dawn and Vinegar For Shower Cleaner this is also known as the miracle cleaner

so let's see if these two products really hold up to the name miracle cleaner along the way I'm going to be sharing the best tips tricks and strategies to make this process




the most efficient for you because after all this blog is all about cleaning and organizing for busy women make sure that you 

I'm gonna be trying on on two different pieces of hardware that are a different color so you'll have some variation and a shower door let's get into the actual concoction here and the products

that I'm going to use so like I mentioned we got the dawn we got white distilled vinegar I'm just using what I have laying around my house

I love the smell of dawn and then I have a spray bottle here and I actually have this nice a scrubber so I'm going to show you a strategy

where you can actually keep this in your shower if you want to use it as a weekly cleaner a daily cleaner and I'm going to share some strategies around

how to best use this and I just have a little measuring cup I'm going to use about equal parts of dawn and equal parts of vinegar now

if you do not want it super sudsy because this can get so sub sea just use a little less dawn let's go ahead and mix this all up I got my spray bottle ready

I got a measuring cup here so I'm going to start with the vinegar and I'm just gonna do one cup of vinegar go ahead

And pour that in there you don't need a ton of precision with this now I'm just as close as you can we'll go ahead and dump this in it's nice if you have a measuring cup with us pour spout like this

so you can just pour it into your spray bottle super easily makes a little bit that's alright alright next thing we're gonna add the Dawn dish soap and I think I'm probably gonna use

I'm gonna use about two-thirds a cup and less is more let's see how well it does with that ratio here so we'll go ahead and pour that in there maybe even a half a cup and I'm going to keep this around awhile after this

here what I have long is that if you are going to keep this on hand it can start to get a little bit thick over time

so you just want to add a little bit of vinegar to loosen it up as needed all right this one I'm gonna try to be more precise on pour that in there nice and good alright awesome

we'll just wipe that up a little bit put the nozzle on and then I'm going to mix it up here and then we're gonna talk about the scrub brush look at that nice blue mixture it doesn't smell too horrible with the vinegar

if vinegar snot your your flavor I do love that vinegar is an all-natural product and it's often something you have laying around your house now as far as the scrub brush goes you could mix in close to equal parts of vinegar and dawn and here as well my suggestion



Post a Comment

0 Comments