Widget Recent Post No.

How To Make Glass Cleaner With Vinegar | DIY spring cleaner

I am making some DIY spring cleaner morning singing the calendar says it's been spring for quite some time outside the window says otherwise

I am looking at snow right now and it is April but in any case I like to change out my hand soap for a spring scent and my DIY all-purpose cleaner



so I did a little project recently and thought I'd take you along hope you enjoy first we'll do my all-purpose spray

I have these really cool amber bottles and all I do is put in vinegar half the way fill it up with water and then some essential oil

I really like lemon essential oil especially for the springtime it adds some cleaning boost power

it smells so fresh and clean I'm doing about 10 drops in each bottle I use this on glass on surfaces basically everything except you

shouldn't sit on granite vinegar is not safe for that so everything else I use this everyday I use it to clean my toilets even now I'm gonna do a linen-spray with some rubbing alcohol and water

some more essential oil today I'm going to use lemon copacetic and purification so I'm using half a cup of the alcohol

you can also use vodka if you have that on hand so I'll just like the all-purpose spray fill the rest with water

then I'll be putting in the essential oils I'm doing 15 drops of copacetic 15 drops of lemon and 5 of purification you can play around with it it's kind of whatever you like

I use this about once a week on our bedding the curtains our couches it really helps to freshen the room up as I was seen that all-purpose vinegar cleaner isn't great on green

we are about to get some new countertops so since I have all my tools up I thought I would make this all-purpose cleaner from young living from their thief's line

I'm just adding one cupful of this to my bottle it's very concentrated still the rest with water and I'm all ready for when our new countertops get put in alright lastly

I like to buy my hand soap in bulk I have some really fun hand pumps that I got from Target and I like to change the cents out for fall and winter

then another another one for spring and summer so in here for the winter I had like a cedar wood scent which I really liked but like I said

I wanted to change it first spring I still had some left so I put everything in one of the bottles and in our guest bathroom is still my winter scent and then in the rest

I am going to-put in the mrs. meyer's olive oil and basil scent I think it smells so good and again very springy thank you so much

Post a Comment

0 Comments